Direct messaging the marina
With Marinanow you can easily manage all the requests for berths directly in a straightforward and quick manner.
Here’s a a guide that explains the steps:
- Your client sends a message directly to you using the button “Send Message” that you can find on every Marina profile. In this message they can request a quotation if there is not all the necessary details on the profile’s page (for example the prices or availability of berths). The message will include all the details of the proposed stay including the dimensions and make of boat, the check-in and check-out dates and any specific requests for the stay.
- The marina will receive a notification via email and will be asked to login to see and respond to the message.
- Once you click on the link you will be taken to the login page.
If you can’t remember your password, click on “Forgot Password?” and we will send you an email with instructions on resetting it. If you don’t remember the email used to create the account write to email@example.com and we’ll help.
- From here you will be able to read the messages sent from your clients in the section “Estimate Request”.
- Then click on “View details” and you can read the message that your client has sent and decide how you want to respond.
- If you choose “Create an send a new estimate”, you will need to fill out a form specifying your proposed price, the message for the client and any terms and conditions.
The client will be able to accept the booking and pay the fee via credit card straight away online.
- If you choose “Sorry, we have no availability at this time” you will decline the request. You will be able to add a note specifying the reason why you turned it down.
- If you choose “Request more information” you will be able to send a message to the client using the form provided.