The new Marina of Portus Karalis is located within the port of Cagliari and is a prestigious and reliable reference point for mooring in the middle of the Mediterranean. Located in Via Roma, it is able to accommodate yachts and superyachts 90 metres in length and over. Open every day of the year, it is particularly well known for the excellent services offered to international customers, who can easily reach Cagliari from the nearby airport. The strategic location of the Sardinian city, in fact, is especially suited for technical stops for ships heading directly to the eastern Mediterranean or coming from that area to reach the south of France or the Iberian coast.
Recently built, the style, is an extension of the old port of Cagliari which has retained its charm and authenticity, that made it unmistakable. From the berths, clients have the opportunity to enjoy the city, which is within walking distance from the quay, to discover the shops, monuments, piazzas and the artistic beauty of the Sardinian capital.
Not to mention the proximity to delicious restaurants where they can sample traditional Sardinian cuisine; a mix of seafaring and farming traditions, that manages to impress even the most discerning palates. Here are all the details needed to book your berth.
BOOKING CARD PORTUS KARALIS
- Number of berths: 140
- Max. berth length: 90 m and over
- Max. draught: 9-10 m
- Electricity: Quays (16Ah 220v; 32Ah 220v; 63Ah 380v) Via Roma 63Ah 220v; 125Ah 380v; 150Ah 380v; 250Ah 380V; 400Ah 380V
- Assistance with Immigration, Port Authority and Customs
- Local and subsidised supplies
- Medical assistance
- Dry Ice
- Weather service
- Waste collection; hazardous waste collection en site (for oil, filters and batteries ask for info)
- 24h Security
- Mooring assistance: summer from 09.00 till 21.00 and in winer on request from 09.00 till 13 and 15.30 till 18.30
- Boat Transfers
- Mechanical, electrical, electronic, shipyard assistance
- Laundry, grocery, pharmacy, banks, flowers
- Cagliari Airport 15min. Assistance to those who arrive by jet and private helicopters
- Car hire, Taxi, Hotel, Flight booking service, Excursions and tourist information
- Towing of damaged boats